29 May 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Flavia

Thank you to Flavia  for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

What is your favourite organiser?

Well I'm totally in love with my Filofax pocket Siena in cinnamon.

How long have you owned it?

It was an affair! I bought it last January and it was in stock at 60% off!!

What is that you like about it so much?

I love the colour so much and the fact that it's so stuffable!! I love all the pockets and I can use it as my wallet and on the go planner. My Siena comes with me everywhere and it's a very trusty companion. Oh and I like the golden rings!!!

Do you use it all the time?

Yes, everyday and everywhere!

Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

No, it's a perfect pocket organiser!! I'm very sad that the Siena it's a discontinued model. I would love a personal so much!!!

And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser




Thank you Flavia

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

4 comments:

  1. The Sienna is my all time favourite too.I have the same size as Flavia and wish I also had it in personal. I have it in the deep espresso which I adore. I'm struggling to find one like as much in the personal size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find the personal size Sienna on eBay every so often. They are hard to find, but they are out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my personal Sienna on eBay. They'd misspelled the name so I got it quite cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my personal Sienna on eBay. They'd misspelled the name so I got it quite cheap!

    ReplyDelete