13 May 2014

Web Finds 13 May 2014

Hope you had a good weekend? Time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

Don't forget to check out the two recently announced events. The Philofaxy meet up in New York and the Gillio Think Tank in London.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Filofax Compact Pennybridge Review - Filosophical
  2. Comparison: Purple Filofax Malden and Purple Gillio Mia Cara - This Bugs Life
  3. Crazy Busy For a While? 11 Tips to Help You Survive! - Homemakers Daily
  4. Lighthouse Divider - Roses in December
  5. Little Pocket Malden - It'a Bluetiger
  6. Three generations of Mulberry notepaper refills  - This Bugs Life
  7. Quick Tip- Favorite Meals Stick-In - Incarnations of Organization
  8. Seyes handwriting pages for the Filofax Personal - My Life All in One Place
  9. Organiser covers - This Bugs Life
  10. Planner Peace: Wherein Giftie Is A Lady Under Stress - Giftie Etcetera
  11. A5 Gillio Mia Cara in Epoca Purple! - OATTblog
  12. Coming up – a Filofax CAKE post - This Bugs Life
  13. Filofax Chameleon A5 Black :: Tiger Inspired Week - Coloursnme
  14. Gillio Purple A5 Mia Cara Setup - OATTblog
  15. The hardest thing to do with filofax - My Summer Touch
  16. My Filofax Cake!! A post by Natalie - This Bugs Life
  17. To Do Page - Roses in December
  18. Matching my Filofax Cover Story - Polished Elegance
  19. Gillio Med Mia Cara: Wallet/ Planner - OATTblog
  20. A Filofax Day - This Bugs Life
  21. Paper Monday - Roses in December
  22. Kikki K Large Mint Planner Review! - Spread the Giggles
  23. DIY Pen Holder - Gill Brooks
  24. Velcro Filofax Rings - This Bugs Life
  25. Flyleaves: You Can Never Have Too Many - The Storage Studio
  26. The Cobalt That Changed My Mind... - Filosophical
  27. To Do Page Update - Roses in December
  28. The Three Chameleons (Filofax) - My Life Re-Organised
  29. Black Pocket Binder – excellently designed for use as a wallet - This Bugs Life
  30. How to make a Malden Filofax Skinny - My Summer Touch
  31. One-Filofax-for-Life Syndrome - Filosophical
  32. "My Week" Links from Around the Web 5/12/14 - The Contemplative Belle
  33. Filofax Focus - Steve Morton
  • We monitor over 500 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. SUCCESSIO - Alison Morton
  2. Gillio Mia Cara as Wallet/ Planner - OATTblog
  3. Filofax Decoration Week 20 - Mits t
  4. Filofax A5 Saffiano Review (in Raspbery) - Poochie Baby
  5. My Filofax pocket malden and personal original setups - WVMother
  6. Pocket Mia Cara planner/wallet by Gillio - Kerri Pouliot
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Steve I'm still really enjoying the Filofax Focus flipbook! Thanks for doing this :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl. I've been using the app for some time, I've found it a great application for catching up on news and other stuff that interests me.

      When they started doing the magazines I created one just to use as a 'Read this later' type thing for myself. I had been doing that for several months when I had the idea to put it in so some sort of order so I created some other magazines in other topic areas that interest me Cars, Photography, Technology etc. and I 'flip' stuff in to those as well.

      The Filofax one is quite easy to 'create' from the webfinds. I don't put everything in there, but a few posts that interest me and I'm sure others will find of interest too.

      I've got in to a routine now of when to add to Filofax Focus and it doesn't take too long to add to it a couple of times a week, occasionally I will add things in between times.

      My other magazines though I'm adding to all the time. I have a terrible memory for remembering where I saw something and when so my browsing 'history' isn't much help to me as I also use several machines all the time. So flipping articles in to which ever magazine is a great way of solving that issue too!!

      Delete