03 December 2013

Web Finds - 3 December 2013

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Warten kann so grausam sein... - Seelen Zucker
  2. Filofax Collection Part 2 - This Bugs Life
  3. Duel Planner User Or 1 Life, 1 Filofax User - Kel & Filofax
  4. Thrifty Filofaxing- Uprintables.com - Incarnations of Organization
  5. My Planner for 2014 - In Love With Journals
  6. Bouts of confusion with the Filofax - Looking through a frosty window
  7. Where my Filofax (and Midori) sleep at night - The Storage Studio
  8. Best Places to Buy Filofaxes Online - This Bugs Life
  9. 365/30: December's List - Filomaniac
  10. My Filofax Setup – Personal Osterley - Looking through a frosty window
  11. Print your own index tabs for your notebook - My Life All in One Place
  12. How do I love thee Buttercup? Let me count the ways - This Bugs Life
  13. My Storage Binders - Reflections by Cruz
  14. The same as it ever was... - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  15. Filofax Personal Organizer Malden, Pocket Sized - The Contemplative Belle
  16. Where on Earth have I been?!?! - Jagged Little Thoughts
  17. Workmanship and design of Red Lizard Filofax - This Bugs Life
  18. LimeTreeFruits 2014 Planners Giveaway - My Life All in One Place
  19. December update! Philofaxy Meet-up and Planners- Midori TN and Filofax! The Life of the Perpetual Student
  20. Philofaxy All Stars Guest Post: My Purpley Life's Planner Envy - She's Eclectic
  21. Planning: It's In The Details - Giftie Etcetera
  22. 2014 inserts from Paper Love Forever - This Bugs Life
  23. il mio CADDY -borsa per trasportare la mia canceller - My written paper world
  24. It’s Heeereee! Planner Extravaganza! - Lime Tree Fruits
  25. November Daily Photos - Well Planned Life
  26. Merry Christmas from Kent from OZ! - Kent from Oz's Filofaxuations 
  27. Will I abandon my Filofax? - My Summer Touch
  28. Planner Surprise Fail - The Contemplative Belle
  29. When do you realise you have enough? - It's Bluetiger
  30. Review & GIVEAWAY: Levenger Master Agenda - Homemakers Daily
  31. Introducing- Blue Finsbury - Incarnations of Organization
  32. Month at a Glance... What's the point?! - The Filofax Lifestyle
  33. Debden Bella Dayplanner Personal Organiser - Hop Skip Jump
  34. Week in Photos / Links #48, 2013 - The Contemplative Belle
  35. The Simplified Life Kit - It's Bluetiger 
  36. My week round-up #48 - Paper Lovestory
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Gillio Medium Compagna Overview - Organised Vicar
  2. Filofax Decoration W.49 - Adamsfilo
  3. Gillio in shiny lavender - Ju La
  4. Decorating My Filofax Friday - Week #49 - My Purpley Life
  5. My first FILOFAX RAC! - My Summer Touch
  6. Create your own Index Page Marker for use with the DIYFish Lifemapping Inserts - One Fantastic Find
  7. Decorating Daily in my Filofax - mits t
  8. New A5 Malden Filofax, Project Life, JoAnns, Hauls - Kerry Duff
  9. A5 Planner Inserts Dotty 2014 Starter Pack Day Per Page and Week on 2 Page for Filofax - Life is Crafted
  10. A4 & Letter Size Printable Planner Bright & Colourful to Get You Inspired and Organized! - Life is Crafted
  11. Filofax Week 49 Decoration Tutorial - Sugarpandax3
  12. Current Color Coding System - November 2013 - Liz S
  13. Flip-through of my November 2013 2PPD plus the Hyperdex, and a sneak peek at my December 2PPD - Maryannemoll
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment