25 September 2011

Philofaxy Meet Up - London - September 2011 Part 2

So here are some of the other photos of our great meet up on Saturday in London.

Thomas looking as happy as ever... most probably because his bag would be several kilos lighter going home!

The entrance to Tate Modern, it used to be a coal fired power station, before it became an art gallery of rather huge proportions.



A modest stack...Steve and Sharon's contribution to 'The Line'

Look at my new bag....made by Filofax











 Dee was crowned as 'The Queen of Philofaxy


Jotje checking out the raspberry Chameleon Pocket

 CP does not like the Apex... hence the strange look... that is not a smile!!!
 



And the three European travelling attendees: Jotje, Steve and Thomas, dined out on Saturday evening at a local hotel.

Once again thank you to everyone who attended.

Also pop over and see some more photos of the meet up at Musings of a Caribbean Princess

10 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! And, I see quite a few purchases! I would love to know what everyone bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic day - great to meet every-one in person (love the photo of Dee in the crown!!!).

    Laurie - I bought inserts including the Travel Pack for Pocket...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh so gutted I could not make this meet up! It looked fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I can't believe you actually published those 3 group photo's outside the Filofax store. I look like a complete lunatic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, it's so great to see all these pictures! What a wonderful day we had!!!

    @Laurie: Most of the purchases were brought to Tate by me. I transported 11 binders over there ;-)

    But we all bought loads of accessories at Neal St and got a big bag of goodies, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Adam R - there is another one in November, I missed seeing your amazing classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, gutted I was late and missed the reveal of the 11 binders would love to have seen them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish we had the full stores like that here. It looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a treat to see all the photos - it looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks like so much fun! i would love to go to a london meet-up one day - and the tate is such a beautiful building

    ReplyDelete