02 February 2016

Web Finds - 2 February 2016

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax Setup Update - Wir basteln neue Divider - dummesmaedchen
  2. °MY PLANNER° Filofax | MsAnnaMakeUp - Anna R
  3. Filofax setup - Anrious
  4. Filofax Set-up 2016 - Lifestyle Forever
  5. UPDATED PLANNER SETUP - Kikki K Medium/Filofax Personal - Beyond Paradise
  6. Ways to Write Tasks - Annie Smith
  7. My Kikki K Planner for 2016 - LilacBleeds
  8. Celebrate with the kikki.K Love is Love collection - kikki.K
  9. Acquisti Kikki-k: planner large perforated peach - makeupnails85
  10. How I have set up my Yellow Medium Kikki K Personal Planner |Planner - Plan With Hailey
  11. Unboxing & First Impressions | Ice Blue Kikki K Medium & Large Perforated Planner - Planning_With Kim
  12. Kikki.k Planner Setup - Raine maker
  13. Kikki K Lilac Planner Overview 2016 - Youtube Planner - Let's Get Inkie
  14. Talk thru | How I set up my weekly pages for my Kikki K Planner | Plan with me - Fabulously Creative
  15. KIKKI K Medium Leather Personal Planner - dilikikka
  16. Vorstellung : Kikki K Peach ! Medium / personal - wildrose1975
  17. Filofax Domino Patent Personal Organiser/Agenda Turquoise - Sylia
  18. Spacchetto con voi la mia nuova agenda filofax - Francy Guids
  19. Bullet Journaling in my Filofax - Melanie Smith
  20. My Planner Collection 2016 [English] - Palestblue 
  21. 2016 Filofax Malden Set-Up - Patty Aizaga
  22. Filofax and Mini Flex Hacks - TalesFromAPolkCountyGirl
  23. Meine Kalender-Sammlung 2016 [Deutsch] - Palestblue 
  24. 2016 Filofax Saffiano Personal Setup and Flip Through - Jessy Plans
  25. Filofax Metropol A4 Zipped Portfolio - Orange - Sylia
  26. Filofax Doodle Cover Design - Maybes
  27. Mon Gillio a5 Mia Cara Pink/Lotus - Nati Zou
  28. A5 Gillio Mia Cara and Gillio wallet (Pink/lotus) - January 26, 2016 - Nati Zou
  29. Getting Started with Planning - Carie Harling
  30. Plan With Me! On a Budget In My Pocket Finsbury Filofax - Couture By Krystal
  31. The Evolution of FiloFax - Mixing Old and New Era (4K) - Jordan Ash
  32. SETUP FILOFAX DOMINO 2016 | #PLANYOURLIFE - RED SHADOWS ART
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. February month view - My Planner Obsession
  2. Week four! - The CC Collection
  3. Color Crush Catch Up - Bits and Pieces
  4. My Planner so far this year - Mrs Brimbles
  5. My week #198 - Paper Lovestory
  6. My Week #4 - Polkadotparadiso
  7. Week Four - Stationery Starlet
  8. My Week #4 In Review (2016) - Joanny White
  9. My week in #Filofax #post #blog - My Summer Touch
  10. My week #4 - She's Eclectic
  11. February #week 5 - My Planner Obsession
And if you didn't manage to complete all of the crossword from last week, here is the answer sheet.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment