18 May 2014

Reader Under The Spotlight - Loretta

Today I would like to introduce you to Loretta. 

Hi, I’m Loretta, a 21 year old Zoology student at Bangor University hoping to train to be a Primary School teacher after graduation. I blog over at http://theuniversityffproject.blogspot.co.uk/ and I also use Instagram

1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?

My mum actually bought me a pocket denim when I was 11 because I was worried about being organised for my SATS!!!! It was reduced in WH-Smiths and only cost £5! I’m told it is in the loft somewhere, would love to get my hands on it soon!

2. What other brands have you used or considered using?

I have used Paperchase bound diaries in the past but I much prefer using the bound organiser system. I am tempted by one of the A5 Paperchase planners though if I manage to secure a place on my ideal postgrad course because they are more ‘fun’ in pattern than the Filofax ones.

3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?

My favourite would have to be a toss-up between my Personal Green Original and Personal Purple Malden (I always feel really bad picking favourite Filofaxes! It’s like picking your favourite child!) 

4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?

6- Personal Purple Malden, Green Original and Brown Regency, Pocket Malden in Vintage Pink and my Pocket Denim as well as an A5 Ochre Malden.

5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?

My Pocket Denim.

6. What do you use your Filofax for?

I use it for staying on top of my lectures, assignments and other commitments that I have whilst at University. I also manage my finances in a section in it and my friends joke that if its not in my Filofax then its not important!

7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?

I like being able to change the binder when I get bored and I’m a big fan of the rings so I can add and take away sections when they are needed! 

8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?

I would love to see an A5 be made in the ‘Cover Story’ prints. I actually emailed Filofax recently asking why they never make patterned A5’s and they said they would pass it onto the design team so fingers crossed! 

9. How do you carry your Filofax?

I carry it mostly in my bag, sometimes in a different section if I am being cautious. 

10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?

I’m not really a fan of the new ones, I was lusting after a Personal Purple Malden for months and now I have finally gotten my hands on it I seem to have planner peace (for now at least!)

11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?

The most I ever spent was on my Personal Purple Malden (but it was totally worth it!)

12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?

I like printing my own diary inserts- its so easy to do on the plain paper and it makes my life much simpler! 

13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?

I really like the Web Finds post, I’ve found some great blogs through that feature!

14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?

Is it cheesy to say nothing? 

15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?

The last Album I bought was ‘The Vamps’ debut album. 

16. George Clooney or Brad Pitt?

They’re both a bit old for my liking and I’m much more of a ginger girl, sorry fellas! 

Thank you Loretta, all the best with your continued studies. My late aunt worked in the Zoology Department of Bangor University many years ago, small world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment