27 August 2013

Web Finds 27 August 2013

Do not forget if you want to attend the meet up in Manchester, please apply today for a place.

Please take part in our fun survey in the side bar at the left, if you are looking on your mobile you will need to open the page in full web view to see the sidebar.

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Viruses, Dead Batteries, No Wifi??? - Filo Fabulosity
  2. Why have I just bought a red pocket Portland? - Paper Pens Ink
  3. Cornell Notetaking - Confessions of a Dublin Lassie
  4. Nicht vergessen: The Enthusiasts Collection - die... - Filomaniac
  5. Gillio Compagna Medium Review - Confessions of a Dublin Lassie
  6. My planner journey so far - Planner Geek
  7. My First Post: How my Filo-Craze started? - Filofaxion
  8. Gillio Compagna Green Pocket - Ambient Diary
  9. My summer setup - Filo Fabulosity
  10. New Planner System - This Hobbits Life
  11. How I ended up with 5 Filofax in 2.5 mths - Filofaxion
  12. Filofax & Smash Products - Kel & Filofax
  13. The 2 Things Helping Me To Really Use My Filofax - Aimless Allee
  14. What kind of wallet is that?? - Filo Fabulosity
  15. Filofax Windsor - Ambient Diary
  16. Free Personal Filo Fax Printable - Honey Do List - The Velvet Filo
  17. Weekly Inserts - Filofaxion
  18. All Starts Guest Post: The Crazy Life Of J - Fennell Books
  19. BigShot Embossed - Decorated Dividers Tutorial - Indigo Blue
  20. Filofax Custom Today Markers - Kel & Filofax
  21. Pink & Green in My kikki.K Time Planner! - Filocuteness
  22. How I organise my Filofax {mini Finsbury} - Pink Apple Peony
  23. Filofax: Update – August 2013 - Mia Lourdes
  24. How To Set-Up Your First Filofax - Life of Bubbi
  25. my week round-up #34 - Paper Lovestory
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax 'You Guys' videos for your enjoyment.
  1. My Pocket Filofax Layout - Kerry Duff
  2. Gillio Compagna Green in Pocket - Ambient Diary
  3. Mia Cara by Gillio Firenze :o) - Miauuu71
  4. Personal size pink Domino Filofax. Week 35 decorations. - Kym Brown
  5. My Gillio / Filofax Set Up - Sophfreyful
  6. My Filofax Calipso Compact as a Wallet - Sophfreyful
  7. Filofax Weekly Update - week 35 - Leslie Hickis
  8. Unboxing Filofax Malden A5 in Purple - My Summer Touch
  9. Decorating My Filofax Personal Organiser - Week #35 - My Purpley Life
  10. Planner Art Decoration (Filofax) -week 35 (no washi tape and stickers!) - My Summer Touch
  11. Mia Cara by Gillio .... first update :o) - Miauuu71
  12. Pink & Green! This Week in My Medium kikki.K Time Planner! - Amy Weimann
  13. Sunday Chit Chat No.17 - Thankful, Malden & Living in a Post Office! - adamsfilo
  14. A5 fluoro pink Original Filofax, week 35 decoration and set up. - Kym Brown
  15. Filofax Decoation W.35 - Blue Stars - adamsfilo
  16. Compact Calypso Filofax - My Journal Set Up - AKCaraboo
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post
Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Has any one else noticed that posts from earlier this summer that were already listed in previous WebFinds have been relisted this time around? Not that I don't like revisiting the posts, I just wanted to mention it in case there was something weird going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's possible as new blogs are added to the system that it picks up earlier posts that I might have added manually through Google.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for posting a link to my video!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting my video! Kerry :D

    ReplyDelete