19 January 2013

Web Finds - 19 January 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet:
  1. Lessons in Filofax Fidelity: A Call for Questions - The Crazy Life of J
  2. My Filofax Week: Introduction - Well Planned Life
  3. Weird Filofax/Planner discovery - Janet Carr
  4. My Organizer flickr home - I'm a Filo Freak
  5. New Sticky Notes for Pocket Filofax! - The Wonderful Life of Alice
  6. My Dilemna - The Nest Not Exactly Empty
  7. Der Filofax Ranger - Filomaniac
  8. Filomaniac fragt... Jana - Filomaniac
  9. my week #2 round up! - Paper Lovestory
  10. Lessons in Filofax Fidelity: Finding Your Own "Perfect" - The Crazy Life of J
  11. Guest Post: Georgecm’s Filofax Journey: Part 1: Introduction to Filofax - Well Planned Life
  12. Sydney Philofaxy Meetup March 2013 – Yippee! - Life is Crafted
  13. 9 More Ways to Use a Planner Page - HomeMakers Daily
  14. How to make a Franklin Covey Like Page Finder - From down the well 
  15. Kaweco calligraphy pen set review - Anita Lim
  16. Just sayin'.... - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  17. Guess I'm Just Fickle - Thoughts & Exploration
  18. Updates - Paper Pens Ink 
  19. Part 1 | 2013 Filofax Setup: Integrating my Flex - Filofancy 
  20. Part 2 | 2013 Filofax Setup: My 'Notebook' Section... - Filofancy
  21. Let me introduce you to : The BALMORAL A5!! - Chrissie's Universe
  22. Blessings and a Giveaway! - Nautilus Queen
  23. My Filofax Collection - Janet Carr
  24. Five-minute productivity - Paper Pens Ink 
  25. Filofax arrival; Expanding my Baroque family! - My Filo World 
  26. Filofax Friday - The Yarn Yard
  27. Feeling Vintage-y - Friday, I'm in Love 
  28. Filofax For Fiber Fiends (and Creative Masterminds) - Liberty's Yarns
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...  
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me in your list this week! :)

    Toni
    A Bowl Full of Lemons

    ReplyDelete