26 May 2011

Philofaxy Meet Up - Rotterdam - July 2011

Calling all Dutch Filofax Fans!

Join us on the first weekend in July in Rotterdam!
 
We'll meet at: 
Cafe Restaurant FLOOR
Schouwburgplein 28
3012 CL Rotterdam
010-4045288

It has plenty of space, huge tables, a great menu, lots of parking around and of course, it is conveniently located near Rotterdam Central Station.

Bring your Filofaxes, Succes planners, and join us for a long lunch.

If you are interested, please email Philofaxy philofaxy at gmail dot com and put “Dutch Meet Up” in the subject line. Those emails will be forwarded to Alice and she will then email the interested parties herself and create a list so that we can start discussing ideas and the timing of the day.

If you plan to come, please indicate which day would be best for you: Saturday July 2 or Sunday July 3, 2011.

Greetings,
Rene a.k.a. @rraggl on Twitter
Jotje a.k.a. @J_is_hier on Twitter
Alice a.k.a. as @filo_ads on Twitter

7 comments:

  1. O how nice! I will see if I can make it. I was hoping I would be able to make it to one of the meetups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be there as well, as discussed on Twitter.

    Btw, my twitter is @deligted

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking in to being able to attend this one as well. Timing of trains will be critical of course!!

    I will keep in touch with A and the rest of the group.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be there as well. Of course... I have one of the shortest ways to go, the way I saw it.

    If somebody wants to hitch a ride, please let me know on twitter under @rraggl!

    Looking forward to it!

    Cheers,

    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there as well! (Steve, if you mail me about this, please use my Yahoo-mailaccount, thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry but I can't make it. Should be fun because I'm from Rotterdam (originally) though I live in Zeeuws Vlaanderen now.
    Hope the Meet Up in Rottersam will be a great succes and there will be another that I can join.
    Have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, what a shame, I won't be able to make that. I'm in the process of moving back to NL from Singapore. But count me in for the next one. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete